During my time of illness, Netflix Instant Stream was my BFF. I got to catch up on 22 episodes of Parenthood. I’m NOT joking. I might have gone cross-eyed, but whatever. I swear this blog will get more interesting one day. Like some day, I hope to leave the house. It’s good to have goals, right?
Anyway, PARENTHOOD. Holy shit – I love this show. I am officially addicted. Some things I love:
- The interactions between Sarah (Lorelai Gilmore/Lauren Graham) and Adam. They’re awesome together, and apparently dating in real life!
- Adam’s dancing.
- Monica Potter. She’s delightful, and her character totally reminds me of my mom. Love her.
- Zeek and Camille’s house. I need it.
- Haddie and Amber. Their characters remind me a little of my own high school experience.
- That they film the show at a high school about two miles from where we live, and where I took my SATs forever ago. I totally want to drive by and spy on some filming.
- Julia’s infertility struggles. I cried watching it.
- Jason Ritter because he’s so cute and good for Sarah.