Sometimes nothing feels better than a little recognition. I have been working hard lately to improve my blog content and continue to bring you guys a little something interesting each day. I know I don’t always succeed, but I feel like I am connecting much more with readers both new and old. I couldn’t be more grateful!
Thank you to the fabulous Rose @ Mommy and Sweet Pea Make a Blog for the Kreativ Blogger Award!
Recipients of this award should reveal seven things about themselves, and pass it on to seven fellow bloggers.
1) I don’t like carrots.
2) I am the oldest child of three (two younger brothers).
3) Growing up, I disliked my name. I wanted to be named Stephanie or Jennifer or something nice and common. I grew tired of everyone asking me if I was named after Carly Simon. For the record, no, I wasn’t. Also, for the record, I now love my name!
4) I have been shopping at Urban Outfitters since I was 13 years old. I’m not sure if that’s good or bad. You decide.
5) I have never been recognized in public as a Weddingbee blogger.
6) I love the Golden Girls and have seen every episode.
7) I secretly hope I have all daughters, because I grew up in a house filled with guys. (Watch, now we’ll have all boys.)
I am passing this on to these amazing, witty, and creative blogs…
Crafts and Cardigans
From Marriage to Motherhood
Forty 20 Four
Honey My Heart
J’s Journey Book
OMG! I’m a Mom!